Sunday, November 24, 2013

Painted Containers

I found this really cool set of wood boxes at a garage sale last summer.  They were just stained wood with forest green stripes, very uneventful looking I thought. 
 
 

 
So I painted them white and used black to accent them.  I scuffed them up a bit and stained them to complete them with a worn look.


This is a small jewelry size wood dresser that I bought a long time ago at a huge flea market.  It was painted an ugly brown color so I decided to paint it over and stencil some numbers on it.

 This is  a tool box tote I found and painted then stenciled.  I love these totes you can use them for so many different things.  I like to cart my sewing and knitting around in the.



This is an old bean basket that I had for years. I decided to give it a French Country make over.



No comments:

Post a Comment