Sunday, November 24, 2013

Let the Blogging Begin!

I cannot believe that I haven't been able to share in so long. My life is very complicated and there are many struggles but I am very blessed because God has been there with me every step of the way.  I have continued to find wonderful things to re-purpose but I haven't been able to take the time to post since May. So now I have a stash of pictures of the finished projects that I am going to share.  I will comment on each one but so I can post them all my thoughts may be brief.  I am determined to share the work I have accomplished over the last few months and I hope you enjoy looking at my work.  Feel free to pin my stuff on Pinterest I love when I am surfing and pinning and my stuff comes up!

 

I found this really nice round table for 4.00 and decided to paint it up like a Coke sign.  I made up my graphics on my computer and then traced them on.  I hand painted them and then sealed them with poly coat.  The color looks a little orange but it really came out Coke Read.  This table didn't last long in the shop where I had it which always makes me a happy camper!

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment