Monday, November 25, 2013

French Country Dresser

Here is  a piece that I got from an antique sale last summer.  It was missing a drawer so I found some wood and built a shelf on the bottom for storage.  I painted it white and also painted some designs on the front of the dresser and the top.  Sometimes people will throw a perfectly good dresser out because a drawer is missing or broken.  You can store just as much on the shelf as you would in one of the drawers.  I displayed it with a basket on the shelf when it was in my booth.  I have another dresser with issues to paint on in my basement. I am trying to decide how I want to fix it up so keep watch when the inspiration hits I will give it a make-over and post some pictures of it.  Thanks for stopping by. This week is Thanksgiving already, I wish you and yours all the best and Happy Thanksgiving!
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment