Tuesday, February 5, 2013

No Befores of Afters

These are some miscellaneous pictures of projects that I did not take any "Before" pictures of . I thought they were still interesting enough to post and I will tell you what I did to each to achieve the finished product.
This is a wooden truck I found for 2.00 at a flea market. It didn't have all of its wheels and I just happened to have a set of four that fit perfectly. Fate is a wonderful creature.


Here is a pair of wooden skis I bought for a dollar at an auction I painted them like barn wood and stenciled on the phrase "Winter Wonderland".

This is a small stand that I picked up at a garage sale for a dollar.  I don't even know what it was for but I thought it had some charm.  I added the "Prim Garden" sign and painted it up.  I had to shore it up a bit as well. I already sold it so someone knew exactly what it was for......lol...
  This picture is a copy of an old print I found at an estate sale.  I scanned it into my computer and printed it out on some scrap book paper that was old world script.  I then modge podged it onto an old table top I had in my stash. I love the saying!

This old cupboard I bought for 2.00 at a thrift store.  The print of the girl and cat I bought at an estate sale years ago for 5.00 It was badly wrinkled and some of the color missing.  So I re-habbed it and mounted it to inside a picture frame to the cupboard door.  I added the back piece on the top and the legs on the bottom. I love it and finally found a resting place for my beloved print.

Here are some more of my "Red Neck" wine glasses.  Also a plate mounted on a candle holder with a glass dome.  All have been attached with E-6000 glue. It is the best glue ever!
 This is a wooden candle holder with three coffee mugs attached.  I painted them with "Brilliant Silver" spray paint and added a little glitter in place for some bling. 
 Lastly I bought these two metal boxes at a garage sale for .75 each and spray painted them white.  I them added a picture to each via Modge Podge.   A great way to store all those things you have piled up on your counter-top!

No comments:

Post a Comment