Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Absent for so long.

I can't believe it is already February and I haven't posted anything since last November.  I have my reasons, I would like to say they are good ones they are just reasons.  First one of my sons and his wife had a special needs baby that ended up in Neo for 3 weeks.  We are taking one day at a time and our sweet little girl is just as beautiful and we love her to pieces.  Her development is questionable due to oxygen deprivation during delivery.  We trust God with her little life and whatever plan he has we love him and our baby girl just the same.

The second reason I have been absent from my blog is one that causes me great sadness.  We lost a loved one to cancer and the journey was one I will never forget.  I know my brother-in-law is in heaven with Jesus and suffers no more, but we truly miss him.  He was a wonderful person and I am so honored to have known him.  Enough said I know who holds tomorrow and I know who holds my hand, thank you Lord I couldn't do it without you.

2 comments:

  1. Bless you and your family and I said a little prayer for your little granddaughter

    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacki, and God bless you for it!

      Hugs,
      Cat

      Delete