Thursday, October 18, 2012

Red, White, and Blue


Only a few more days and America will be electing a new President or renewing the current President.
I have made a lot of patriotic things to sell and all of them are usually gone in a week.  Americans love their country as I do and love to display its colors in their homes.  I am not sure how I will vote, the important thing is to justget out and exercise that awesome right we have that so many Americans died to give us.  I am so proud of my sons who served proudly in Iraq to show others democracy still works.  The chair below is one of my very favorites. It reminds me of Old Glory and our beginning as One Nation Under God.





This bench or coffee table is a very versatile piece that would make a very nice center attraction in any room or porch once again remembering right from the beginning Liberty for All. 


                      As you go to the polls this November remember one thing whoever is elected..........
                                      

4 comments:

  1. I am loving all this patriotic furniture:) Just dropping in from Happy-go-lucky shine on Fridays hop to check this out.

    PS I would love to invite you to share this or any of you other amazing posts at Freedom Fridays Blog Hop (no rules:). So hoping to see you there.

    PSS I am now following you via GFC and Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool :) always love the americana stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the lovely comments you are so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you shared this project on Simple & Sweet Fridays. I am in love with your painting design on all your pieces. Wonderful job!!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete