Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Some Stuff


These are just some items I worked on this week. I basically repainted, re glued, and remade them to take to the shop and fill my booth with. 


Pink shabby basket with flourish, coffee grinder, and angel picture I placed in an antique frame.

Two containers painted given a shabby paint job, worn angel holy water container in a vintage frame, and old box with bronzed baby shoes I painted shabby white.  The cool letters that spell out the word "love" are from a vintage set I acquired for 5.00!


Two wooden bowls I put on stands and painted.  The bowl on the left is filled with old pool table balls.

Large metal spoon and fork I repainted, will look nice on some one's wall!

Nice accent piece I painted shabby white and sliver with a dark umber glaze.


Frame on with metal legs I painted and added some scarp art I made up.  Glass plate with Modge Podge designs of Paris.  Also two mini cloches with vintage looking graphics Modge Podged to the bottom! Love those little guys to pieces!
                                        Old screen door with wooden box for flowers or whatevers!
This old window has rusty wire fencing tacked to it. You could use clothes pins to hang pictures or ephemera. So many possibilities!

                           Over all it was a great week can't wait to see what next week brings!

1 comment:

  1. Where is your shop?? I am interested in your metal fork and spoon. :)

    ReplyDelete