Thursday, November 3, 2011

Simple White is always a Delight!



I found a great plastic sewing box at a sale for 2.00 the other day.  It reminded me of the one my Mother had when I was a girl so I just had to buy it. Hers wasn't so fancy and was a bright yellow color, she stored all her spools of thread and notions in it.  I remember playing with the box and its contents and organizing all delightful things in it while dreaming of the day I would be able to sew and have my very own sewing box. Even though I thought the my new box was wonderful the color just didn't fit in with my other things so I decided to give it a make over.  I got out the white spray paint and amaretto glaze and gave it an update. 

Now I have a sewing box all my own filled to the brim with lovely sewing notions. Life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment