Thursday, November 3, 2011

Carry On

I got a new stencil and just had to find something wonderful to paint it on.  I love stencils, I don't have the means yet to buy one of the awesome machines that cut everything wonderful and beautiful so I have to do it the old fashion way for now.  I feel blessed to be able to paint and make things so its all good.

I found some orphaned doors at a shop for .50 each and knew I had a good match for my new stencil.  I painted up 5 right away in all different colors.  This saying is good advice kind of like John 14:1 “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God"  In group last week I told the people that is like doing the "2 Step"- 1st DON"T WORRY, and 2nd TRUST GOD!  I try to do the "2 step" as often as I can it keeps me out of trouble and I don't mess up quite so much.  As troubles come and they always do I keep saying do the "2-Step" do the "2-Step" it will all be alright.  Reminds me of the movie "What About Bob" where Bob's psychiatrist tells him to take "baby steps" meaning take things slow one day at a time sometimes one moment at a time if necessary. Even when you don't have the strength to "baby-step" you can always do the "2-step" God is always ready to take your troubles and give you peace. Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment