Saturday, September 24, 2011

Red Neck Wine Glasses

I was wondering how I could make dinner special for my (adult) kids last Wednesday and remembered a post on the net I saw a while back on Red Neck Wine Glasses (Does Red Neck really have to be capitalized? I better ask Jeff Foxworthy).  Anyways I found this tutorial on making these glasses and knew someday I would have to make some for myself they were hawg heaven! http://kraftingwithk.blogspot.com/2011/04/redneck-wine-glasses.html  Go visit this blog Krafting with K is is really cool and this idea was just the ticket for making my enchilada dinner over the top. 

I had some pint jars in the basement that had been sitting there for about 5 years gathering dust so I brought them up and washed just for the occasion.  I guess since they were Red Neck style I could of skipped this step but I did it anyways, then after they were dry I followed the steps in K's blog.  I added the glass jewels cause I may be a Red Neck but I still like my BLING!



I will tell you Mountain Dew never tasted so good coming from a can.  You can take a Red Neck girl out of the country but don't mess with her sophisticated style.

2 comments:

  1. Just TOO cute! I am using my jelly jars in an upcoming tablescape.

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just adorable!

    Thank you for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciated your participation. Sorry I'm so tardy in commenting, but I've been away for the past four days. Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete